Effective date: 1st May 2020
This Privacy Notice contains information that applies solely to visitors, users, and others personal information is processed when they use this website. We are tending to satisfy the highest standards for protection of personal privacy, and thus we adopt this notice to comply with relevant laws. Any terms defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act have the same meaning when used in this notice.
This Privacy Notice refers to the processing of your personal information processing on this website. The Notice does not contain information about processing your personal information on other websites.
Information we collect
We may collect information about you while you use this website. We may process your information during your use of the website as well as after the use has occurred. We may collect your personal information directly from you or via services provided by third parties. We may also share your personal information with third parties.
Categories of personal information
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (‘personal information’). The types of personal information that we process are explained in the table below.
|Category I – Identifiers||Category II – Internet and network activity|
Online and cookie identifiers
|Information on your interaction with |
our website and access history
Reason for processing your personal information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- Your personal information might be used for one or more of the following business purposes such as customization of our services;
- improvement of content on the website;
- information exchange between your device and our system; communication purposes;
- to respond to law enforcement institutions;
- and protection of your rights.
Sharing your personal information
When we disclose your personal information to third parties, the appropriate safeguards are implemented in order to ensure the following:
- confidentiality of processing
- processing of information for determined purposes
Your identifiers and Internet and similar network activity have been disclosed in the preceding twelve (12) months. It has been done for business reasons.
Your personal information has been shared with your affiliates (members of the BC Group), service providers and third parties to whom we are authorized to disclose your personal information.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Your rights and choices regarding your personal information
This section provides explanations of rights and choices you have concerning your personal information.
Access to specific information and data portability rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information that we collected about you and the source of information.
- The specific pieces of personal information that we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared that personal information.
Deletion request rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with relevant laws and legal obligations.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
How to exercise your rights?
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by email at
Only you or a person authorized to act on your behalf can make a request related to your personal information. We cannot respond to your request if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request. We will only use the Personal Information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request.
Please be aware that you may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
Response timing and format
- The time frame for response: 45 days
- Possible extension: 90 days (we will inform you about)
- Covered period: 12 months preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt
- Applicable fee: We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded.
- The response may contain reasons we cannot comply with a request. In the case of data portability, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information to another entity.
We are firmly committed to non-discriminatory practice. Therefore, we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of the above-presented rights.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, collection and/or use of your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights, please do not hesitate to contact us at: