FanDuel is one of the most widely known names in the fantasy sports world. Plus, they’ve operated a successful fantasy sports platform since 2009. Recently, the FanDuel sportsbook launched to offer
In this complete review, we will take an in-depth look at how the company who helped popularize fantasy sports now offers both iOS and Android apps.
How to Register at FanDuel Sportsbook
Signing up for the FanDuel sportsbook app is simple and easy, and can be accomplished by following some simple steps.
- Visit the FanDuel sportsbook app website, enter your email address, and pick a username and password.
- Enter other relevant details on the registration page and then click on the sign-up button.
- You will be redirected to the app download page. Click on the “download now” button and make sure that your smartphone or tablet allows the FanDuel sportsbook app to download correctly.
- Once FanDuel sportsbook is downloaded onto your device, there will be subsequent instructions for making deposits and enjoying the sports betting options they offer.
- Lastly, once you create an account and sign in, you will be redirected to download the GeoComply plugin. Because the FanDuel sportsbook is only available to residents of New Jersey, you will have to “geo-locate” in New Jersey in order to be able to bet.
How to Make Sports Bets at FanDuel?
There are several different ways to place bets with the FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Straight bets & props: Once you download FanDuel, this is the easiest type of bet you can make. This is simply an individual wage on the outcome of a single sporting event. These include spreads, moneylines, and totals (over/under).
- Spread: With this type of bet, you´re not betting on who will win, but rather the margin of victory or defeat. When making this type of bet with the FanDuel sportsbook app, you can find the point spread on the spread column.
- Moneyline: This type of bet with the FanDuel sportsbook is simply betting on an outcome of a given game or match.
- Total: Also known as an over/under bet, this type of bet with the FanDuel sportsbook app is a wager on the total amount of points you expect both teams to score in any given match.
- Props: This type of bet with the FanDuel sportsbook allows you to make side bets on specific events or outcomes that occur within a game. For example, you can make a bet on the number of points scored by an individual player and other in-game events.
- Parlay: This type of bet is a bit more complicated as it depends on the outcomes of two or more different wagers made on different events during the game or match. A parlay bet usually has lower odds of winning, though payouts can be higher.
For any of these types of bets and wagers, it’s easy to make a bet. Simply put, follow the instructions found on the betting slip on the right side of the page. Then, choose your sport, select the “more wagers” tab to see available betting options, choose the option and wager amount, and place your bet.
Payment Methods for the FanDuel Sportsbook
Once you have downloaded the FanDuel mobile app, you will need to deposit money into your account. To fund your account, there are several options for FanDuel iOS and FanDuel Android users.
- Credit/Debit cards
- Bank transfer
- FanDuel prepaid card
While the FanDuel sportsbook website is fairly simple and straightforward to use, should you run into problems, you can contact their customer support by calling the following phone number: 646-930-0860.
FanDuel Sportsbook App Reviews
The FanDuel Sportsbook app is one of the most highly rated sports betting apps on the market. Download this app easily for both Android and iOS devices. Besides that, it allows for several deposit and withdrawal options and offers an easy-to-use interface. This means that even novices can easily navigate the different betting and wagering options that are offered.
Lastly, FanDuel Sportsbook also offers a wide array of betting options. Naturally, this includes money l